Customer Preference Analysis
Gain unique insights about what customers associate with your brand and what expectations they have on your future offering
It is difficult to prioritize the upcoming features for your offering when your head is full of ideas. Also pursuing a customer-centric approach is not as easy as expected when customers do not know yet which features they will value in the future. Therefore, we have developed a service to understand today the implicit preferences and expectations of customers on your future offering that enables you to tailor your product or service to specific target customer segment.
What’s in it for you
With the help of the Deloitte Neursocience Institute you will be able to
- Understand what customers currently value on your offering and what they dislike or simply do not use
- Prioritize your feature backlog based on implicit user-sided preferences
- Identify future design elements associated with specific brand values and customer perceptions
- Adjust communication of new concepts to reach users effectively
- Increase adoption success by developing effective and user-centered solutions
How we do it
In order to provide you with insights on customer preferences, we measure the attractiveness of your current design and the customers’ habits when interacting with it. We also compare different design alternatives in the form of A/B testings and measure the implicit acceptance and customers’ emotive response to potential new concepts. Then, we discuss our findings with Deloitte industry experts to derive the actionable recommendations that you can implement directly in your product development or R&D strategy.
Understand customer-decision making journey at the PoS and optimize design and layout to provide frictionless and enjoyable customer shopping experience
Increase online revenues and conversion rates based on unique insights regarding customer perception of your online presence