DeloitteCasts Tax | International Transfer Pricing in India | Deloitte Deutschland has been added to your bookmarks.
Up for the Challenge
International Tax and Transfer Pricing in India
Investing in India creates an abundance of opportunities with a dynamic, growing market and a wealth of both labor and resources. At the same time, India is known for its maze on the tax and transfer pricing front. As a consequence, it is crucial for German multinational companies to be knowledgeable and well-informed about the Indian international tax and transfer pricing environment and to keep up to date about ongoing changes in regulations and legislation.
We will discuss
- Indian international tax and transfer pricing environment in the light of the recently elected new government
- Indian transfer pricing approach and environment
- Prevalent disagreements between tax payers and tax authorities in India
- Areas to look out for by German multinational enterprises when designing global tax and transfer pricing systems with respect to India
- Overview of tax costs associated with certain identified revenue streams that German multinational enterprises may be expecting from India
- Potential solutions for aligning globally applied intercompany pricing policies with the Indian transfer pricing regulations.
When: Wednesday, 10th of September, 10:30 AM CEST
Theme: International Tax and Transfer Pricing in India
Host / Speakers:
Vijay K. Dhingra
Dr. Richard Schmidtke