Deloitte Shared Services, Global Business Services & BPO Conference 2017
Vienna | 21–22 November 2017
About the Conference
The conference has been running for 19 years and is now widely recognised as the biggest and highest quality shared services conference in Europe attracting over 1.000 attendees each year. Each year we introduce new innovations and this year's event is no exception.
The conference will explore how emerging digital technologies can be used within shared services organisations to help reimagine the way you work.
We are bringing together shared services and GBS leaders from companies including: AstraZeneca, BASF, BP, Discovery, GE, Kuka, Maersk, Solvay, Standard Chartered, SwissRe and Unilever to share with you some of the latest trends we’re observing in the market, including:
- How digital technologies such as robotics, cognitive agents and ‘chat bots’ are allowing shared services leaders to not only reduce costs but fundamentally change the way they interact with internal and external customers
- How technology developments are impacting the future operating models for shared services and GBS and the impact this is having on talent
- How emerging technologies such as Blockchain are starting to appear on shared services leaders’ radar and promise to have a significant impact in the next few years
- How shared services leaders are recognising the opportunity to play a major role in how their shared services and wider organisations adopt analytics to become more insight driven
- How organisations are increasingly realising that while a move to an ‘owner’ GBS model where the GBS leader has ‘pay and rations’ control of everyone within the GBS organisation may be the ideal to strive for in the long term – a Landlord model where most GBS employees still report to their respective functions may be optimal for many in the short to medium term
- How shared services organisations are using design thinking to ensure that their products and services are built around their customers’ needs
Date and Location:
21–22 November 2017
Austria Center Vienna
1220 Vienna, Austria
Attendance at the conference is free of charge. Delegates will only be required to fund their travel and accommodation. Accommodation is able to be booked through the conference website.
Please register online. The conference has traditionally sold out within a matter of weeks so early registration is strongly advised.
For any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our team: