Effective VAT reporting
Use of Excel in the VAT reporting process
In this course, you will learn the best practices in Excel and techniques for reducing time and effort in the VAT reporting process through an all-day case study.
11. oktober 2018, 08.30 - 16.30
City Tower, Værkmestergade 2, 8000 Aarhus C
Microsoft Excel is an important tool for anyone who works with VAT reporting and the tax authorities have become more concerned with control and compliance. Deloitte's "Effective VAT Reporting" is an all-day course tailored to all who work with VAT, and will teach you best practices for using Excel in the VAT reporting cycle, with the purpose of streamlining reporting by providing overview, control and risk reduction for errors. The course are held by VAT and Excel specialists
What we offer:
- All-day course for all who work with VAT reporting, held by VAT and Excel specialists.
- Case study of real and relevant challenges in the various steps in the VAT reporting process, including:
- Processing and validating data input to ensure correct, complete and accurate VAT data;
- Design and modeling of VAT data to help automate the preparation process;
- Construction of automatic controls and simplification of review;
- Review of common pitfalls in the reporting process; and
- Standardized process for compiling information in order to deliver the VAT message in the most efficient manner.
Techniques reviewed during the course will enable you to:
- To reduce time spent and effort;
- Build robust worksheets in Excel; and
- Reduce the risk of errors in reporting.
Price for course is DKK 4,995 excl. VAT.
We reserve the right to cancel the event up until 1 May 2018 with a full refund.
If you have questions about the event, feel free to contact Jonas Reinholdt Albjerg, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for the course