Privacy Notice – Visitors and users of www.deloitte.dk and related services
Version: 3 December 2018
1. Which data do we collect about you and for which purposes?
In addition to the information you choose to disclose to us, we collect your name, email address, employment details such as company, title, role and position, your IP address, data from social media if publicly available and details on how you use our products and services, details on how you interact with us and similar information. We collect this information for the following purposes:
- to manage and improve our Website
- to tailor the content of our Website to provide you with a more personalised experience and draw your attention to information about our products and services that may be of interest to you e.g. events or newsletters
- to manage and respond to any request you submit through our Website including your enrolment to a Deloitte eventto improve your experience on our Website based on the preferences you yourself define on www.info.deloitte.dk/nyheder and your behaviour on our Website, e.g. which areas of our services, you show interest in.
- to facilitate a Deloitte event, including planning and evaluation of the event.
In connection with Deloitte’s processing of your personal data for the above purposes (described in clause 1), profiling may take place. Please be informed that you are entitled to object to the profiling. In such case, we may not be able to provide you with our services. Please see relevant contact details in clause 9.
3. From whom do we collect your personal data?
Please note that the other country and regional websites available within www.deloitte.com are provided by other entities within the Deloitte Network. Such websites, as well as other websites that may be linked to www.deloitte.dk, are not governed by this privacy notice. We encourage you to review the privacy statements on these other websites, before disclosing any personal information.
5. Who do we share your personal data with and why?
In connection with one or more purposes outlined above, your personal data may be disclosed to and shared with the following recipients: Public authorities, our professional advisors (e.g. auditor and legal advisors), service providers; event speakers; participants in Deloitte events (elaboration of list of participants); IT-providers including cloud services providers; and other Deloitte entities.
If you do not want your name, title or any employment details to be included in a list of participants to be disclosed to speakers and other participants to a Deloitte event, for which you have signed up, please contact Deloitte.
Our Website hosts various blogs, forums, wikis and other social media applications or services that allow you to share content with other users (collectively “Social Media Applications”). Importantly, any personal information that you contribute to these Social Media Applications can be read, collected and used by other users of the application. We have little or no control over these other users and, therefore, we cannot guarantee that any information that you contribute to any Social Media Applications will be handled in accordance with this privacy notice.
6. Who do we transfer your personal data to?
Transfer of personal data to data processors
We may transfer your personal data to other Deloitte entities. We may also transfer your data to IT providers, including cloud service providers, or to external service providers, who process and/or store the personal data on our behalf.
Transfer of personal data to recipients in countries outside the EU/EEA
We may transfer your personal data to recipients located in countries outside the EU/EEA for the purposes listed in section 1. In such case, the legal basis for the international transfer is either EU’s Model Clause Agreement, the US Privacy Shield Certification, or Deloitte’s Binding Corporate Rules, when applicable.
7. How long do we store your data?
We will hold your personal data on our systems for the longest of the following periods: (i) as long as is necessary for the relevant activity or services; or (ii) any retention period that is required by law. In relation to our newsletter, you may require deletion of your personal data in our systems at any time by applying the opt-out facility on www.info.deloitte.dk/nyheder.
8. Your rights
Subject to the conditions set out in the applicable data protection legislation, you have the following rights:
- The right to request access to your personal data
- The right to rectification of your personal data
- The right to erasure of your personal data
- The right to restriction of processing of your personal data
- The right to data portability
- The right to objection to the processing of your personal data
Please note that these rights are not absolute, as they should be balanced against legal requirements and Deloitte’s legitimate interests.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority: Datatilsynet (The Danish Data Protection Agency).
Borgergade 28, 5
1300 København K
Telephone: 33 19 32 00
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions in regards to the protection of your personal data, or if you wish to exercise your legal rights.
Deloitte Statsautoriseret Revisionspartnerselskab
CVR-nr. 33 96 35 56
2300 Copenhagen S
10. Revision of our privacy notice
We keep our privacy notice under regular review and thus the notice may be subject to changes from time to time. The date of the latest revision of the privacy notice can be found at the top of the page.