Meet Carina, who joined Deloitte to seize career opportunities and responsibility.
1. What is your name and, if you have one, your nickname?
My name is Carina Vinther Paaske (Nickname: Paaske).
2. When did you join Deloitte?
I joined Deloitte in 2016 on 22 August.
3. Why did you apply for a job with Deloitte?
I applied for a job at Deloitte because I thought it was a firm with a great opportunity for development.
4. What is your educational background?
I have a CMA (Cand.Merc.Aud) from Aalborg University.
5. What would you like to get out of your graduate process?
I recently became an assistant, but what I want to get out of this role is a better understanding of the audit process, the methodology, and simply just to get better at my job and get more responsibility.
6. What characterises you as a colleague?
I think of myself as a good colleague with a great sense of humour.
7. What are your hobbies?
I am a very active person and enjoy running, keeping fit, cycling and swimming. Otherwise, I spend time with my friends and family.
8. Impact that matters. What difference do you make in everyday life?
I think the most valuable difference I make in my daily working life is my will to cooperate; my social skills, and I think I just contribute with a positive mind-set.