REflexions - Issue 12
The magazine for the real estate investment management industry
Gain insights in the real estate industry, as we bring you the latest articles, news and market developments from Deloitte’s professionals and clients in REflexions Issue 12.
We will be giving consideration to the upheaval of our real estate industry further to the pandemic. However, as compared to one year ago, now in a much more reflected way: technology and ESG are buzz words when looking at factors shaping our real estate sector, to only name a few.
This issue, which was under the patronage of our Deloitte member firm in Spain, also puts a special focus on the Spanish post-COVID real estate market. Moreover, according to long standing tradition, we included the views of industry players, Spanish Azora Group and this time PGIM, to complete our ‘reflections’.
In this issue:
- Challenges and Opportunities in Real Estate Asset Management —Interview with Christy Hill, Head of Americas Asset Management and Global Head of ESG at PGIM Real Estate
- A view at the post COVID real estate market - Spotlight on Spain
- ESG data management in the Real Estate fund industry
- Real Estate Predictions: from location, location, location to location, insights and experience
- Interview with Cristina García-Peri, Head of Corporate Development and Strategy at the Azora Group
We wish you an inspiring read.