How do we secure full visibility and overview of our IT network in an effective way?
One of the biggest challenges with management of IT inventory is to get a complete overview of your network in an effective way. Having a clear and constantly updated overview of assets in your networks plays a significant role in your defence against cyberattacks. Some of the challenges with IT inventory management may be:
- Lack of aggregated data on IT assets, inventory and activity in the network leads to insufficient security measures. Without end-to-end data, it is close to impossible to properly assess security threats, vulnerabilities, and respond to security incidents.
- Maintaining manual IT inventory lists – e.g. Excel sheets - is time-consuming. Furthermore, they are often error-prone and lack presenting a fully, real-time updated overview of the network, presenting a significant risk.
- Manual IT inventory lists make it difficult to aggregate data and extract reports which are powerful tools when formulating and creating sponsorship for mitigation projects.
Functions & Requirements
- Passive Network Scanning with Asset Radar
- Agentless IP Range Scanning
- Agentless Active Directory Scanning
- Agentless Workgroup Scanning
- Exchange & Office 365 Scanning
- Windows Cluster Scanning
- Cloud Server Discovery
- Chrome OS Discovery
- SCCM Discovery
- Mobile Device Discovery
- Agent-Based Scanning with LsAgent
- Virtual Machine Inventory
- Switch Port Mapping
- Performance Counter Monitoring
- Automated Warranty Check
- SNMP MIB Browser
- Custom OID Scanning
Read more here.