Out of the box ready ServiceDesk solution with minimum implementation costs. Offers a flexible solution that can include incident management, service catalog, problem management, CMDB, project management & asset management.
In a new normal where working remotely becomes common for at larger number of firms and organisations, providing effective support can be challenging for ServiceDesk personnel.
Some of the challenges might be:
- You have an existing ITSM solution that you can't maintain because it's complicated to maintain and required outside help to work.
- Difficult to create workflow for approvals and Service requests. Technicians needs to to this manually, which consumes valuable time.
- ServiceDesk operations are, when done manually, time-consuming and resource heavy taking up time from other core activities from the service personnel.
- Difficult to get an overview of the many tasks and coordinate tasks and incidents according to Service targets.
- Changes are not planned correctly and key decision makers are not always consulted in advance leading to unforeseen outages & downtime for critical business systems.
Functions & Requirements
- Gain control of your help desk.
- Reduce outages, improve agent productivity, meet SLAs, and manage the complete lifecycle of your IT tickets.
- Problem Management
- Go beyond firefighting.
Classify, analyze, and take problems to closure. Analyze the root cause and reduce repeat incidents in your IT.
- Manage changes with precision
- Streamline planning, approval, and implementation with automated work flows.
- Ensure that there are no more unauthorized or failed changes.
- Optimize service delivery
- Create and publish your service catalog with custom service level agreements (SLAs) and multi-stage approvals. Ensure better end user satisfaction and better visibility for IT.
- Streamline asset management
- Discover, track, and manage your IT hardware and software assets in one place. Optimize asset utilization, avoid vulnerabilities, and ensure license compliance
Learn more about ManageEngine ServiceDesk at ServiceDesk resources.
Read more about system requirements here.