Employees can either be the strongest or the weakest link in the defence against threats. With a constantly changing cyber threat landscape, how do we ensure employees become the strongest link?
With a rapidly rising threat level CISOs are now more than ever trying to improve security awareness and influence employees’ behaviour, while continually supporting productivity, reliability and compliance requirements. Some of the challenges regarding raising cyber awareness and knowledge in the organisation might be:
- ’Untargeted‘ security campaigns without assessment of either current cybersecurity knowledge level amongst employees or definition of desired end goals bring little impact and the risk of 'missing the bullseye' in remediation of the organisation’s vulnerabilities.
- Failure to define KPIs and measure them properly brings poor knowledge on direction and progress of the cyber awareness campaign. Also, failure to follow up on and increase focus on certain 'blind spots'.
- Education and training without specific, relatable examples make it difficult to engage and motivate the employees.
- 'Fixed' education programmes or cybersecurity campaigns make it difficult for organisations to scale and adjust accordingly to their needs and desires. This discourages some organisations to take on the task.
- Failure to establish an organisational culture that supports and complements cybersecurity amongst employees.
Functions & Requirements
- Anti-phishing and other real-life simulated attacks create focus on cyber awareness
- Simulated phishing assessments
- PhishAlarm and PhishAlarm Analyzer
- Assessment of security knowledge to continuously measure current knowledge and improvement level of employees
- More than 20 interactive education modules
- A scalable and flexible solution.
Call or email our experts to learn more about system requirements.