SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor (NPM)
Monitor all assets in your network and get information about status, history, performance issues, alarms and reports. Discover and mitigate network failures before they impact your business.
How do we monitor and manage our network performance effectively?
The modern world is digital. Organisations all over constantly adapt and transform to new digital systems and solutions leveraging the potential of the new technologies. But with the increased use of digital devices the organisation becomes more vulnerable to system crashes and cyber-attacks leading to critical down time. Some of the challenges with monitoring of servers and applications might be:
- Lack of real-time data makes it difficult to detect at mitigate problems before they impact the business
- Lack of overview makes it difficult to provide reports on overall status on network performance
- Manually monitoring is error prone and leads to problems flying under the radar. Lack of alarms and notifications makes it difficult to act before it is too late.
Functions & Requirements
- Monitor your entire network from one web interface
- Find and solve your network problems and avoid downtime
- Easily customise your screen view and get the information you want
- Set up and receive alarms and notifications so you can respond quickly to crashes
- Graphic display of your network and contexts
- See availability, network response times, status of nodes and interfaces.
Learn more and download NPM -Network Performance Monitor (PDF).
Please contact our experts to know more about system requirements.