How can we increase the cybersecurity in our IT infrastructure in a time where cyber-attacks are becoming both more common and advanced?
The cyber threat landscape is constantly changing, making it an expert’s game to keep an eye on and overview of all assets in the network. Some of the challenges when securing the IT infrastructure of an organisation might be:
- Lack of full visibility across the network in both physical, virtual and cloud environments makes it difficult to fully determine the risks and hence manage them properly. 'Sectorial' understanding of IT infrastructure brings failure to discover the links between the assets, potentially comprising the security or resulting in incompliancy with guidelines.
- Lack of full overview with detailed reports, summed up data and intuitive dashboards make it difficult to communicate risks and put cybersecurity on the agenda in the organisation.
- Updates and configurations on assets and devices are being overlooked or manifest like a potential vulnerability, bringing 'noise' to the threat analysis.
Functions & Requirements
Tenable Nessus gives you full visibility through discovery and calculation of cyber risks for the organisation across physical, virtual and cloud environments. This knowledge of systems, applications, vulnerabilities, configurations and controls throughout the modern network is fundamental to ensure effective risk management.
- Scan for threats and malware
- External and internal network scanning
- Use dashboards and share reports easily to ensure sponsorship and anchorage of management
- Real-time update on threats and vulnerabilities
- Agentless and agent-based scanning options.
Learn more about Tenable Nessus with Nessus set up and operation videos (Youtube).
Nessus Cloud solution does not require hardware or software as it is a cloud solution hosted by Tenable. To learn more about system requirements please contact our experts.