You need to be able to see and understand all possible risk as a whole to know what and when to fix them.
The modern world is digital. Companies all over constantly adapt and transform to new digital systems and solutions leveraging the potential of the new technologies. But with the increased digital behaviour, the modern organisational attack surface is exploded. The list of risks and vulnerabilities is thus inexhaustible and it would be impossible for any organisation to mitigate everything at once. Hence, some of the most common challenges organisations face when 'fixing the holes' in the network is prioritising the vulnerabilities in terms of which pose the greatest risks.
- Lack of a full end-to-end overview of all risks aggregated makes it difficult to define and assess risks after criticality and thus to prioritise what risks to fix first. This also makes it difficult to predict which vulnerabilities that will present a significant risk in the future.
- Lack of intelligent risk scores and benchmark parameters makes it difficult for organisations to define and assess risks.
- Vulnerability management and assessment are conducted in different systems and tools creating pitfalls with the risk of vulnerabilities being overlooked.
- Periodic scanning and lack of constant monitoring create blind spots and increase the risk of new vulnerabilities appearing and, worst case, being used by intruders before they are fixed.
Functions & Requirements
- Quick detection and assessment of security and compliance risk.
- More than 350 pre-built customisable dashboards and reports to get insight into the data you need to easily identify threats.
- Create different reports for different audiences to ensure the most critical threats are seen and dealt with immediately.
- Stay compliant with immediate visibility into your compliance status measured against industry standards and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure immediate response to irregularities and criticalities with alerts and notifications.
Discover and learn more about Tenable.SC with Tenable resource libary.
Read more about system requirements here.