How do we manage service accounts in an effective way?
Service accounts provide access to critical applications and data but are sometimes invisible to the administrator’s eye. To manage service accounts manually has proven to be extremely time-consuming and is prone to be subject to human error potentially compromising the cybersecurity. Some of the challenges regarding management of service accounts might be:
- Lack of overview of all service accounts
- Manual search and controls of accounts leaves some service accounts and their potential breaches under the radar
- Manual management of service accounts is time-consuming and takes up time from other core activities
- Lack of governance sometimes leads to extreme service account sprawl
Functions & Requirements
Account Lifecycle Manager lets you manage and control service accounts with workflows, automated provisioning, governance, compliance, and deprovisioning capabilities. Amongst other functions are:
• Establish workflows for tighter control over service accounts
• Delegate ownership with role-based permissions
• Provision accounts seamlessly and automatically
• Enforce governance and create accountability and ownership of service accounts
• Decommission accounts automatically and without causing disruption.
Read more here.