Thycotic Privilege Manager
Thycotic Privilege Manager lets you mitigate malware and security threats from exploiting applications by removing local administrative rights from endpoints and elevating applications and functions when needed instead of the user logged into the client.
When removing admin rights, the user productivity may drop with a high load on the company service desk. How do we manage our local admin rights in an effective manner?
One of the main causes of malware infections is letting users access their clients with local admin rights. Removing local admin rights for all users is actually very simple but mitigating the consequences on user work satisfaction and productivity often suffers.
Several other tools will elevate all the users to admin automatically, whereas Thycotic Privilege Manager automatically elevates the applications and functions on the endpoint when needed, to create a much less risky work environment on the client.
Functions & Requirements
Thycotic Privilege Manager lets you manage your admin rights in an effective manner without a drop in user productivity. Discover all the functions in the IT product:
- Deploy a Single Agent: Discover application usage with admin rights, even on non-domain machines
- Define Flexible Policies: Elevate, allow, deny, and restrict applications in just a few clicks with a policy wizard
- Discover inventory: Find the most important applications that need to be addressed by your policies
- Manage and Remove Local Admin Rights: Create rules to permanently define local group membership and automatically rotate credentials for non-human privileged accounts
- Elevate Applications: Allow trusted applications to run, while maintaining a least privilege model.
- Improve IT Productivity: Automate bulk or repeatable operations. Reduce help desk tickets
- Support Business Users: Allow people to access apps and systems they need automatically.
Download and learn more about Thycotic Privilege Manager with this datasheet here (PDF).
Read more about the system requirements here.