Which of your IT assets rest within the local premises, the cloud, or mobile endpoints; do you have control? Lansweeper can reveal all of your assets in an accessible, manageable, and useful way.
Introduction to the vendor and collaboration
Lansweeper is a lightweight and simple solution that helps you take back control of your disparate IT assets.
By cataloguing which IT assets your business has, and where they are located, your organisation will have a better understanding of where value, and potential risks, lie.
Lansweeper works in three steps:
Cross-platform IT asset discovery
Without installing any software on your machines, Lansweeper is able to find and gather information on all of your assets. The details are broad - including hardware specs, user details, installed software, and much more. Your business will have complete end-to-end visibility of your entire network - saving your organisation time, resources, and putting you well ahead of the competition.
One centralised IT inventory
Imagine having all of your hardware, software, and user information, all in one location.
Through Lansweeper’s consolidation of all of the asset details in a centralised, web-based system (System of Record), you can.
Your organisation will have complete visibility into your distributed IT environments, displaying which assets are owned, where they are, who is using them, how much, and more. By selecting individual asset records, you are able to see all of the associated pieces of granular information that Lansweeper has collected.
Answers through analytics
What use is all of this data if you cannot derive trends, amount of use and business criticality?
Lansweeper has 400 prepared, out-of-the-box network reports your organisation can use to see how your company uses IT assets. If the multitude of ready-made network reports do not meet your needs, it is also possible to build custom reports in mere minutes.
Products from Vendor
- Service Desk Plus: ITIL Ready Help Desk Solution to Manage Service Delivery;
- Desktop Central: Complete UEM Solution to Control, Access, Secure, and Patch all of your Enterprise Endpoints;
- Mobile Device Manager Plus: Enterprise Mobile Device Management Solution to Manage and Secure Diversified Mobile Devices;
- Site24x7: All-in-One Performance Monitoring Solution for DevOps and IT Operations Teams in Real Time and Across Geographies;
- Log360 Cloud: Solution for Managing and Storing Log Data, Auditing Security Incidents, and Meeting Compliance Objectives in the Cloud;
- Remote Access Plus: Enterprise Remote Access Software to Access and Troubleshoot Remote Endpoints.
- Zoho Projects: Cloud Based Project Management Service;
- Zoho Assist: Multi-Functional Remote Support Software for IT Technicians;
- Zoho Sprints: Online Project Management Solution for Agile IT teams;
- Zoho Creator: Web-Based, Low-Code Platform to build Online Applications;
- Zoho Analytics: Visually Analyse Real-Time IT Data using Insightful Reports and Dashboards;
- Zoho Workplace: All-In-One Application Suite for Unified Communication, Team Collaboration, and Office Productivity.
Does your organisation need to get its IT assets under control, or is your company interested in benefiting from the increased IT asset knowledge? Contact our experts.