Commercial law solutions
Companies face increasing business challenges globally including more rigorous regulations & enforcement by local authorities in the countries where they operate. As experienced advisers with a practical focus, Deloitte Legal professionals can help clients to develop commercial solutions for domestic and multinational companies with controversy assistance.
Our lawyers have extensive experience in drafting, reviewing and negotiating various commercial agreements. Having access to a worldwide network of affiliated law firms, we may deal with contracts which are subject to other laws.
Our commercial law practice deals with a wide variety of legal services, including:
- International trade (sale of goods, agency, distribution and franchise)
- Drafting commercial agreements
- Representing clients in business transactions, negotiations
- Consumer protection
- Product liability issues
- Transport law
- Registration issues connected with trademarks and company names
- Drafting empowering documents - representations,commercial powers of attorneys
- Licenses, permits, registration with tax and other relevant governmental organizations
CEE Legal Advisors League Table