Energy & Infrastructure
Our team offers a wide range of comprehensive legal services in the energy and infrastructure sector. Using the specialised knowledge of our professionals, our clients are able to successfully tackle the challenges of the ever-changing regulatory environment and economic and market pressure as well as the challenges of technological advancement.
As and when needed, we can form an effective and efficient team with our colleagues from other Deloitte functions. In doing so, we not only provide our clients with highly specialised legal advisory in respect of this sector, but also with an unprecedented level of all-encompassing advisory activities.
We can assist you with:
- Advisory on the regulation of the electricity sector;
- Structuring of transactions in the electricity sector;
- Corporate law advisory;
- Representation in administrative as well as judicial proceedings;
- Monitoring of legal regulations and regulatory measures;
- Representation in licence- and sanction-related proceedings before authorities;
- Comprehensive personal data protection (GDPR) advisory;
- Project funding-related advisory;
- Competition-related advisory;
- Resolution of legal disputes and arbitration proceedings;
- Resolution of disagreements in the supplier-customer chain; and
- Preparation of contractual documentation.
CEE Legal Advisors League Table
Solar and wind move from mainstream to preferred