CFO Survey Spring 2018
Special edition – The digital frontline
The time for digital is now
In a special edition chapter—The digital frontline—CFOs share their perspectives on digital disruption and some food for thought on the implications for business.
- So, are European CFOs prepared for what’s on the digital horizon?
- 30% of CFOs are playing the strategic lead role when it comes to digital initiatives currently
- Almost 50% of Europe’s CFOs report that their company uses digital capabilities to improve processes extensively
- A net 15% plan to invest more in disruptive technologies (blockchain, cognitive analytics) over the next 12 months
- A net 55% of CFOs plan to increase investments in training employees on digital initiatives over the next 12 months.
Uncover the issues that matter most to Finnish and Europe’s CFOs in the latest Deloitte/SEB CFO Survey report–Uncover the issues that matter most to Europe’s CFOs in the latest European CFO Survey report: Full steam ahead
CFO Survey was conducted simultaneously in other European countries. The European CFO Survey gathered opinions of over 1,600 CFOs in 20 European countries.