Survival Kit for Financial Crime 8.3.2017
Event organized by Deloitte
On 8th of March 2017 we are organizing an event related to Financial Crime. At the event we will hear and discuss topical financial crimes themes with our top Key Note speakers.
8:00 Sign in & breakfast
8:30 Opening and welcome
llkka Huikko, Financial Services Industry Leader, Deloitte Finland
How to deal with Financial Crime challenges effectively?
• Why the topic of Financial Crime is so important to Nordea right now?
• How Banks and Financial Institutions approach Financial Crime Management?
• What should successful Financial Crime Management look like today?
• How effective can we expect to be in the detection of financial crimes?
Sharon Campbell, Global Head of Financial Crime Compliance, Nordea Bank AB
Surveying contemporary advances in financial crime risk management
• Financial crime risk management: A short historical survey
• Threats and their risks: Re-thinking the fundamentals
• Supervisory reviews and their insights into compliance challenges e.g. CDD/EDD frameworks and operations
Dr James Dillon, Partner in Risk Advisory, Specialized in Financial Crime, Deloitte UK
The implementation of The 4th Money Laundering Directive: from compliancy to intelligence
• What are the major changes in the proposed money laundry regulation package would bring along? What are the underlying ideas behind changes?
• Who are the PEPs according to new regulation and what is expected from financial sector players? What is the impact on e.g. non-life insurance and pension insurance companies among others?
• How does FIU see co-operation with financial sector in the future? Possible new areas of common work?
Pekka Vasara, Head of Finnish Financial Intelligence Unit
Questions and wrap up
11:00 Seminar ends