Deloitte recognized as a global leader in cybersecurity consulting by ALM
NEW YORK, NY, USA, 18 November 2019—ALM Intelligence has ranked Deloitte as a global leader in a new report, entitled The ALM Vanguard: Cybersecurity Consulting 2019. On cybersecurity consulting, Laura Becker, Analyst, Management Consulting Research at ALM, highlights, “[Deloitte’s Cyber Risk Services] are adapting to changing market dynamics with an approach that has moved from compliance to risk and now to adapt to the complexity of the market with cyber embedded across all business functions, processes, and controls.”
“Cybersecurity consistently ranks among the top concerns of the c-suite and the board—a trend that we don’t expect to change anytime soon,” says Donna Glass, Deloitte Global Risk Advisory leader. “Thus, it’s reassuring for clients to know that, for more than a decade, Deloitte has repeatedly earned top ratings from analysts for the depth, breadth, and impact of our cyber capabilities.”
According to ALM, cybersecurity consulting is defined as “part of Enterprise strategy consulting forms parts of the management consulting services directed at clients’ corporate office activities. Its objective is to help companies set the policy guardrails that direct the investments and activities of their organizations.”
“As we navigate this era of complexity, cyber brings opportunities for growth and transformation. Deloitte continues to aggressively invest in research, talent, and training to ensure that clients are not only protected from cyber threats but are maximizing cyber opportunities,” says Nick Galletto, Deloitte Global Cyber Risk leader. “This accolade speaks volumes to our ability to help clients drive progress in a dynamic, digital world where cyber is everywhere.”
Additional report findings
- “Deloitte provides cybersecurity consulting services through its Cyber Risk Services group, which is part of the Global Risk Advisory portfolio. Deloitte’s deep external ecosystems include strategic global alliances with [a variety of leading vendors] as well as other partnerships aligned to capabilities such as shield/vulnerability management platforms, cloud security platforms, digital identity platforms, and Fusion platforms.”
- “Cybersphere is Deloitte’s new destination in Washington, DC, and Madrid, which is utilized to explore a clients’ cyber challenges and to create, test and secure the future’s IoT innovations as well as for working collaboratively to create the best business outcomes.”
- “Deloitte also has more than 31 Cyber Intelligence Centers (CICs) globally and new Cyberspheres in DC and Madrid.”
- “Deloitte’s methodology is that of Imagine, Deliver, Run. The focus is on simplifying the approach to cybersecurity by creating secure businesses, processes and controls (Strategy, Secure, Resilient, Vigilant), viewing cyber as the business enabler (Imagine) and enhancing and embedding needed technology through a strong ecosystem of partners.”
- “Deloitte’s storefront evolves as the market gets broader and deeper. The [network] brings not just the cyber team to projects but other parts of the [network] including industry expertise, risk side evaluation (M&A), human capital (culture) and more to create an integrated enterprise. Current cyber capability focuses include Threat Intelligence 2.0, IoT (Cybersphere), Cloud, and Digital Identity.”
- “Deloitte engages each client with strategic and practical approaches that aim to include executive development, executive education, a lead client service provider, and the [network’s] client excellence practice. Immersion experiences, subject matter experts and thought leadership (e.g., working with the World Economic Forum to define frameworks and industry standards) all drive the collaborative process.”
- “The [network’s] long-term goals in cyber include focusing on its most strategic clients, innovation and offerings, expanding its market and geographic reach with continued investment, and expanding and diversifying its talent by staying ahead of the market. Pricing models are flexible with traditional models as well as subscriptions, retainers and value-based pricing based on outcomes as options.”
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“DTTL”), its global network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more.
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s more than 286,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com.