IoT Solutions World Congress 2019
29–31.10.2019 in Barcelona
Deloitte is proud to once again be a Diamond Sponsor of the IoT Solutions World Congress which brings together industry leaders to discuss how the Industrial Internet can be deployed, how it is already being used, and its many benefits.
IoT Solutions World Congress Barcelona – Register now!
The IoT Solutions World Congress is the leading international event that links IoT with industry. This year’s event will offer a highly international environment with more than 16,000 visitors. The event will feature more than 300 exhibitors and 400 speakers, with several focus tracks including manufacturing, transportation, health care, energy and utilities, and infrastructure.
The event offers:
- A three-day program with more than 400 top-level speakers: 300+ top industry speakers, 100+ expert-led sessions, and 130+ hours of education
- Disruptive IoT solutions: 3-day exhibition and congress and 300+ exhibiting companies
- IoT in action: 10+ best testbeds and Live demos of IoT products
- Networking opportunities: Brokerage event, IoT Solutions Awards gala, Networking coffee breaks, and IoT reception
Further details and costs of the event can be found on the event page, where you can also register directly for the event.
Link to the event page: IoT Solutions World Congress 2019
Deloitte will take the stage for a number of events including:
- A keynote on Intelligent Approaches To Smart Factories led by Deloitte Research Director Mark Cotteleer and Deloitte Enterprise Performance Principal, Stephen Laaper.
- A panel discussion titled What Does Your Air Travel Look Like In 2040, chaired by IoT Global Lead, Helena Lisachuk.
- A panel discussion on Women and Diversity in Industry: Navigating the Executive Ladder also chaired by Helena Lisachuk.
- A panel discussion on the Evolution of Digital Twins in Factory Automation moderated by TMT Principal, Maximillian Schroeck.
In addition, Deloitte will host several client and networking events.
if you are considering participation, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Partner, Energy, Resources and Industrials – Technology
+358 (0)40 5313 085
Partner, Energy, Resources and Industrials Lead
+358 (0)40 7725 889
Deloitte case studies
Do. App Case Study
Technical problems with simple, yet indispensable office equipment like a coffee machine can be more complicated to fix than you might think. One study at The Edge, Deloitte’s state-of-the-art smart office building in Amsterdam, revealed that it can take seven people from four organizations about 40 hours to make a coffee machine repair. Read here about Do. App, an app developed by Deloitte, combined with a Smart Service Process designed by Deloitte and LOEK!, a blockchain-based building platform that connects people, assets, and processes
Kohti datapohjaista päätöksentekoa ja digitalisaatiota