Enable a Kinetic Enterprise by rapidly and strategically upgrading your SAP® ERP, powered by Google Cloud
Explore insights and ideas that can help you reimagine everything, transform your business with SAP® solutions, and address disruption head on.
- An intelligent approach to transformation
- SAP S/4HANA on Google Cloud
- Kinetic impact, key services
- Start off with savings: Offers that can help
- Potential benefits with Selective Transformation
Selective Transformation serves effectively as a super-charged brownfield solution for moving your current SAP ECC environment to SAP S/4HANA and Google Cloud—without requiring you to start from square one. There’s no need to bring along all your technical debt—customized code, legacy systems, and obsolete data—as you transition to a new digital core ERP environment.
The solution identifies and allows you to move just the selected data and processes that matter most to your business, leveraging AI capabilities, Google Cloud technology, and Deloitte’s value-focused transformation services—all to help save you, time, labor, and guesswork.
An intelligent approach to transformation
Selective Transformation is designed to do the heavy thinking and the heavy lifting to:
- Understand your ERP processes
- Reimagine and reinvent your business processes
- Move your SAP core to the cloud—with SAP S/4HANA running on Google Cloud in potentially as little as 16 weeks, from project beginning to end
The solution uses advanced analytics, artificial intelligence, including Deloitte’s Trufa solution, and other advanced tools to identify the data, applications, and processes that matter most in your business—the ones that actually drive value through efficiencies, service, growth, and insights to support decision-making. Selective Transformation generates heat maps and value maps, to pinpoint the resources that you are actually using and that can support your evolving business needs.
It then applies additional AI tools and intelligent automation to move the value-focused assets it has identified into a new SAP S/4HANA digital core ERP environment running on Google Cloud. It’s a "single click" approach that removes the need for your organization to handle many of the technical tasks that typically come with a systems migration or upgrade.
SAP S/4HANA on Google Cloud
With Selective Transformation enabled with help from Deloitte, you get the potential benefits of SAP S/4HANA—such as a modern, standardized ERP, industry leading practices, streamlined and simplified processes, centralized finance capabilities, a single source of the truth for transactions, and real-time insights. You also get the potential benefits of Google Cloud and the advantages that come with cloud—such as reduced total cost of ownership, instant access to innovation updates, simplified IT, security, and scalability.
And because Selective Transformation involves Google Cloud, Deloitte can help you rapidly integrate your new SAP S/4HANA on Google Cloud solutions with additional capabilities from Google. For example, you can more readily pull in insights from the Google Ads platform to enrich sales and marketing insights to support decision-making.
Kinetic impact, key services
Selective Transformation provides flexibility, with multiple options, potential transformation paths, and service levels to help you achieve enterprise-specific transformation objectives. The ultimate vision? A transformation approach designed to help you activate a more Kinetic Enterprise™—a “built to evolve” enterprise capable of responding at the pace of disruption, operating with a clean core, intelligent capabilities, and an extended ecosystem of capabilities.
To help you at each stage of the Selective Transformation journey, Deloitte can provide a host of services that span the entire “advise, implement, run” spectrum, including:
- Assessing your current environment and needs
- Making the business case for Selective Transformation
- Identifying and prioritizing critical areas and actions
- Managing design and deployment of SAP® Fiori apps
- Maximizing the security setup for your new SAP S/4HANA on Google Cloud environment
- Integrating additional SAP technologies, including SAP® Ariba® procurement solutions, SAP® SuccessFactors® workforce solutions, and SAP® Customer Experience solutions
- Coordinating with teams and functional areas to prepare for and support transformation, including change management
- Providing cloud managed services to reduce burdens on your organization
Start off with savings: Offers that can help
In addition to saving time, you can save upfront costs by working with Deloitte on a Selective Transformation journey. For a limited time, Google Cloud will provide incentives and discounts to help organizations fund Selective Transformation journey including, potentially:
Cover most cloud migration costs for most SAP lift & shift scenarios
No Double Infrastructure Cost by providing infrastructure credits for your SAP landscape
Note: Terms and conditions may apply.
Potential benefits with Selective Transformation
- Accelerate and right-size the transformation journey
- Reduce technical debt
- Reduce time, labor, and costs often associated with transformation
- Rapidly enable a modern digital core ERP running in the cloud
- Streamline and simplify your business and IT landscape
- Access data-driven insights instantly, to drive real-time business actions
- More easily deploy intelligent tools and advanced capabilities for running your business
- Scale and innovate more readily
- Pivot rapidly to address new waves of disruption
- Extend the power of SAP and Google Cloud solutions with a more integrated, interoperable, unified environment
- Reduce transformation risks with a targeted, data-driven approach for upgrading systems
- Elevate security and accelerate virtual consolidation of data centers, supported by Google Cloud’s proprietary fiber optic network
The Deloitte difference
When it comes to enterprise transformation, cloud, and SAP technology enablement, Deloitte can serve as a trusted advisor—working effectively as an extension of your team.
We do more than help you deploy technology. We help you activate disruption-ready, built-to-evolve Kinetic Enterprise capabilities across all facets of your business. In addition to industry-specific transformation specialists, we also bring along specialists in data, analytics, human experience, finance, procurement, supply chain, change management, and more—to help align your transformed business processes with new solutions and help you make an impact that matters.
There are plenty of reasons why working with Deloitte can make sense for your organization. Here are a few of them.
- Highest recognition from SAP
- SAP S/4HANA Partner of the Year—Large Enterprise (2016, 2017, 2018, 2020)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Partner of the Year—Large Enterprise (2020)
- Inaugural Digital Partner of the Year (2019)
- Cloud strength
- Reigning Google Cloud Global Services Partner of the Year (2017, 2018, 2019)
- Recognized Google Cloud Managed Services Provider with six Google Cloud specializations including Data Analytics, Marketing Analytics, Security, Machine Learning, Cloud Migration and Infrastructure
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud Infrastructure Professional and Managed Services (2020)
- IDC Marketscape Worldwide Industry Cloud Professional Services Vendor Assessment (2019)
- 30-year relationship with SAP, including lengthy history of co-innovation
- Global reach with more than 25,000 business and technology professionals focused on SAP solutions
- Deep industry-specific experience
- Extensive track record of delivering projects on time and on budget
Take the next step
If transforming your enterprise fast and effectively—and building it to evolve—is a priority for your organization, we should talk. We can provide a demo of the Selective Transformation process, share additional transformation insights, or discuss a specific challenge your organization is facing. Contact us to get the conversation started.