Practical insights from Deloitte thought leaders
"What we become depends on what we read after all of the professors have finished with us. The greatest university of all is a collection of books." — Thomas Carlyle
Step into a typical bookstore and you'll see hundreds of business books for sale, many of them trumpeting the latest elixir for your corporate ailments. Not here. The books to which Deloitte contributes are full of the same practical and insightful guidance our member firms deliver to clients every day.
- Designing B2B Brands: Lessons from Deloitte and 195,000 brand managers
By Brian Resnick and Carlos Martinez Onaindia
- Designing B2B Brands: Lessons from Deloitte and 195,000 brand managers is a comprehensive brand manual, providing a framework for creating and implementing a global brand platform. It uses the lessons –and secrets– of Deloitte, the world's largest professional services firm, to help other business-to-business operations deliver an optimal brand experience.
- Learn more, Meet the authors & Join the social media conversation
- Read chapter summaries
- Order now
- Visit the YouTube channel
- The Three Rules
By Michael Raynor and Mumtaz Ahmed
- What are the three rules for success? Michael E. Raynor and Mumtaz Ahmed discuss what makes companies great. The Three Rules provides insights into how exceptional companies deliver superior long-term performance, even as they face similar obstacles to their competitors.
- Order now
- Watch the YouTube playlist