IAS Plus | Deloitte in Georgia | Audit Services | Article | Insights has been added to your bookmarks.
A comprehensive source of global accounting news
A comprehensive resource for the industry professional, IAS Plus has an extensive publications library, comprehensive links to IASB committees and councils, global organisations and standards setting bodies, notes on IASB meetings and conferences, full details of the work of sub-committees and working parties – in short, everything an industry professional needs to stay on top of their game.
IAS Plus features an extensive collection of news and resources about International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB), and international accounting and auditing developments.
- A news page (updated almost daily), as well as an archive of past news
- An extensive library of global and member firm publications
- A comprehensive and independent record of meetings of the International Accounting Standards Board, IFRS Interpretations Committee and other related bodies
- Summaries, analysis, history, and resources for International Financial Reporting Standards,International Accounting Standards, IFRIC Interpretations, SIC Interpretations, and Other pronouncements
- A listing of active, past, and research projects of the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) and the IFRS Interpretations Committee
- Summaries of financial reporting requirements, use of International Financial Reporting Standards and other updates by jurisdiction
- A resource library of important information relating to International Financial Reporting Standards
- Global Financial Reporting Dbriefs webcasts and Deloitte IFRS podcasts on key IFRS developments
- Deloitte IFRS e-learning: A leading educational and training resource on IFRS, with over 5.6 million modules downloaded to date
- Personalised “My IAS Plus” view of IAS Plus to follow topics of particular interest or relevance
- Subscription to various IFRS-related communications and publications
- Accessibility on mobile devices at http://m.iasplus.com/
- Advanced search functionality to help locate information quickly
- Availability in two languages, English and German