Entry level Consultant to Financial Advisory
Deloitte announces vacancies
What impact will you make?
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, corporate finance, tax and legal services to many National and International clients. Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together as One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
As a member of Deloitte Georgia team, you will have the opportunity to work under close supervision of more experienced colleagues including managers and partners, help to execute and deliver on our engagements. In return, you will receive real life on-job learning tailored to your unique interests and aspirations; get all the necessary skills, knowledge and opportunities to progress professionally and personally. As you build up on your competencies and experience, you will become a trusted business advisor adding value to our clients and engagement teams every day.
About Financial Advisory:
Our Financial Advisory team provides a comprehensive range of services on the marketplace through the complete deal cycle during M&A. The services our experts provide include business valuation and modeling, financial due-diligence and fraud investigations. We work closely with strategic and financial investors together with their respective advisers to maximize the value of each deal. We are one of the largest financial advisors with professional teams in Georgia, providing objective unbiased advice on every aspect of the full range of transactions.
At Deloitte, we are completely committed to attracting and retaining highly skilled, professional and ambitious talent and as such, we are dedicated to investing in and helping our people to excel. The fact is we believe that building strong relationships with our people is as important to the success of our business as building strong relationships with clients. Moreover, it is that belief that drives ongoing efforts to develop a talented, passionate and engaged team - a team that will continue to make Deloitte the standard of excellence around the globe.
- Taking part in different stages of deal cycle, business valuation, due diligences and fraud investigation projects
- Preparation of client deliverables and other project-related documentation and marketing materials
- Analyzing companies from a financial, operational and industry perspective, company's historic results and projections
- Co-developing financial models
- Transaction, Valuation and Fraud Investigation report writing and checking
- Assistance in new business development
- Contribution to a strong client relationship through interactions with clients’ personnel
- Bachelor’s degree (or above) in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related fields
- Good writing and communication skills in English, Russian and Georgian
- Advanced MS Excel, Word, Power Point user
- Knowledge of valuation methodology and techniques: DCF, different approaches to valuation (for candidates for valuation team)
- Knowledge of accounting principles and reporting
- Strong analytical skills, advanced research skills and excellent writing and presentation skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, team player attitude
- Self-motivated and confident personality
- Willingness and ability to take part in international engagements
- Ability to work flexible hours and meet tight deadlines
- Strong work ethics
- Successful completion of CFA Level 1 Exam or ACCA (F1, F2, F3) is an advantage
- Experience in the consulting industry or Big 4 is an advantage
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live by our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society, and make an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organisation that is held up as a role model in terms of quality, integrity, and positive change.
At Deloitte we are completely committed to attracting and retaining professional and ambitious talent and as such we are absolutely dedicated to investing in and helping our people to excel. The fact is we believe building strong relationships with our people is as important to the success of our business as building strong relationships with clients.
We are flexible in our approach and are committed to changing, adapting and improving both internally and with regard to the services we offer our clients. As a result, we look for candidates who are not only skilled professionals in their field, but who can also partner with us - candidates who are able to adapt, change and drive this exciting improvement forward with us. We are dedicated to giving you all the tools available to fulfil your potential and we are able to offer you our 100 percent commitment as your career partner for the journey.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Our strategy and our aspiration is to be the undisputed leader in professional services. One of Deloitte’s key business leadership priorities is to attain a globally uniform level of quality in each of our core services. Development of the Talent Standards is a global initiative which aims to define and activate a consistent standard for talent around the world for each of our global core services and service lines, and across all of our Member Firms. Please follow the link to learn more about the Global Talent Standards.
Please send your CV in English to: email@example.com stating the "Entry level Consultant to Financial Advisory" in the subject field.
Please, indicate your salary expectation in CV otherwise, your CV will not be processed.
The deadline for the submission of CV is 18 March 2021.
No telephone inquiries, please. Successful candidates will be contacted.