Deloitte Announces Vacancies
Business Analyst; Intern
Deloitte is pleased to offer a number of exciting job opportunities for bright and proactive team players to join its Advisory department for the positions of:
- Business Analyst
- Intern (Internship duration: 2 months (September- October))
Roles for Business Analyst:
- Being a part of an experienced team you will have the opportunity to work on challenging consulting projects major Georgian and/or multinational companies.
- Delivering strategy and operational transformation projects – ranging from long term business strategy advisory projects through performance improvement and cost reduction; from market review to complex bankable feasibility study.
- Personal responsibility for developing and owning project recommendations and documents Opportunity to lead work streams within a project or manage smaller projects with a high degree of independence.
- Operations Transformation practical knowledge and methodology development.
- Supporting sales and business development activity.
Requirements for Business Analyst:
- Experience in business-processes description/modeling/analysis, performance analysis, internal documentation development (regulations, guidelines, analytical reports, business-requirements etc.) and/or KPIs development;
- Experience in accounting, financial reporting and financial modelling. ACCA levels or understanding of IFRS are welcomed;
- Understanding of how large businesses operate, how they are organized, how key business-processes are being managed;
- Proficient MS Office user (PowerPoint, Excel, Word);
- A high degree of self-motivation, drive and ambition, high self-discipline and time-management, good team-player;
- Excellent communication skills, strong analytical and research skills, attention to details;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Georgian and English, Russian or other 3rd language are welcomed;
- All candidates must have full travel mobility and the right to live and work in Georgia. Although most work is likely to be in Tbilisi, specific projects might be located elsewhere in CIS.
Roles for Intern:
- A fantastic opportunity exists for bright, ambitious graduates and last year students to join Deloitte Tbilisi practice;
- If you are willing to work hard, demonstrate initiative and potential, and you are interested in getting unique practical experience within a leading international company, we want to hear from you!
- We are looking for individuals with considerable potential who welcome the challenge of working in a growing company. We offer exciting opportunities for professional development, challenging tasks and an excellent friendly working environment!
- Cross-functional international communication.
Requirements for Intern:
- University degree (or be a final year student);
- Ability to work full time;
- Analytical skills, ability to work with information, structural thinking;
- Good knowledge of financial management, accounting are welcomed;
- Desire and ability to learn and develop;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- High level of motivation and commitment;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Georgian and English, Russian or other 3rd language are welcomed.
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live by our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society, and make an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organisation that is held up as a role model in terms of quality, integrity, and positive change.
At Deloitte we are completely committed to attracting and retaining professional and ambitious talent and as such we are absolutely dedicated to investing in and helping our people to excel. The fact is we believe building strong relationships with our people is as important to the success of our business as building strong relationships with clients.
We are flexible in our approach and are committed to changing, adapting and improving both internally and with regard to the services we offer our clients. As a result, we look for candidates who are not only skilled professionals in their field, but who can also partner with us - candidates who are able to adapt, change and drive this exciting improvement forward with us. We are dedicated to giving you all the tools available to fulfil your potential and we are able to offer you our 100 percent commitment as your career partner for the journey.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that you will be asked to provide your passport details in order to complete the application process.
Please send your CV to email@example.com by August 20, 2017
Header of the email should indicate “Attn: Business Analyst”; “Intern”
No telephone enquiries please. Successful candidates will be contacted directly.