Deloitte announces vacancies
Audit Assistant / Audit Intern
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers Audit, Consulting, Corporate Finance, Enterprise Risk, and Tax and Legal services. Deloitte is represented in 20 largest cities across CIS, including Tbilisi. Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
Deloitte is pleased to offer a number of exciting job opportunities for bright and proactive team players to join its Audit and Assurance Department for the positions of:
- Audit Assistant
- Audit Intern
The successful candidates will be self motivated, ambitious, and have a drive for technical and personal excellence. Deloitte is an international organization that operates a high performing culture. We are looking for Georgia’s most talented people to join our team.
Minimum educational pre-requisites are:
- For the Audit Assistant Role - University degree / expected degree.
- For the Audit Intern Role - Final year students (BBA degree to be obtained in summer 2020)
For Both roles
- Basic knowledge of audit and accounting
- Advanced knowledge of English and good conversational Russian
- Proficiency in using office applications: MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point, Outlook
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to work as a part of a team
- A desire to continually improve
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 30, 2019
Header of the email should indicate “Attn: Audit Assistant” or “Audit Intern”
No telephone enquiries please. Successful candidates will be contacted directly.