Deloitte announces vacancies
Trade Policy Advisor
Deloitte is pleased to offer a number of exciting job opportunities for bright and proactive team player to join its Consulting Department for the position of:
• Trade Policy Advisor
Main duties and responsibilities:
The Employee shall use his/her education, experience, knowledge of international best practices, and additional understanding gleaned from the background to accomplish the following tasks:
Trade Policy Advisor will manage Economic Governance Policy Program Economic and Trade Policy Area and Activities including, but not limited to:
• Managing technical assistance in the area of trade policy and EU-Georgia Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area (DCFTA);
• Organizing work of periodic foreign and local short-term technical advisors, as well as grantees addressing economic and trade policy environment;
• Participating in public-private dialogue working groups regarding trade policy environment;
• Assisting in public outreach and awareness activities relating to Georgia’s economic and trade policy environment;
• Assisting project leadership on weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual, and other ad hoc reporting.
• At least 5 years of the working experience in economic and trade policy area;
• Master’s Degree in Economics, Law, Public Administration or related field;
• Fluent in Georgian and English;
• The ability to develop relations with partner organizations and other external bodies;
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
• Excellent writing skills (English and Georgian) to convey ideas clearly, concisely and logically.
The selected candidate shall start on or about March 2, 2020.