Deloitte announces vacancies
Experienced Consultant in Financial Advisory
About the Transactions Group:
Our Transaction Services team provides a comprehensive range of services to both buyers and sellers of businesses through the complete deal cycle. We work closely with strategic and financial investors together with their respective advisers to maximize the value of each deal.
What we can offer you:
- At Deloitte, we are completely committed to attracting and retaining highly skilled, professional and ambitious talent and as such, we are dedicated to investing in and helping our people to excel. The fact is; we believe building strong relationships with our people is as important to the success of our business as building strong relationships with clients. Moreover, it is that belief that drives ongoing efforts to develop a talented, passionate and engaged workforce - a workforce that will continue to make Deloitte the standard of excellence around the world.
- We are flexible in our approach and are committed to changing, adapting and improving both internally and with regard to the services, we offer our clients. As a result we look for people who are not only skilled professionals in their field, but candidates who can partner with us – candidates who are able to adapt, change and drive this exciting improvement with us moving forward. We are passionate to provide you with all the tools available to fulfill your potential and we are able to offer you our 100% commitment as your career partner for the journey!
- Take part in significant transaction projects
- Research industries, specific companies, and market data
- Analyze companies from a financial, operational, and industry perspective
- Participation in due diligences and investigations
- Create and deliver client proposals to obtain new engagements
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel
- Assist to the financial due diligence team in creating and designing tailored transaction advisory reports addressing significant transaction consideration matters and issues;
- Consultants will work closely with the Business Valuation, Financial Modeling, Forensic teams within Financial Advisory practice, as well as with Tax and Legal practice specialists.
Requirements for Entry-level Consultant’s position:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Finance/Accounting and/or related major;
- Big 4 or/and previous experience in audit is strongly preferred (1-3 years);
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, team player attitude;
- Self-motivated, and confident personality;
- Highly analytical mind-set;
- Good accounting skills and excellent ability to use Excel;
- Good writing and communication skills in English, Georgian and Russian;
- Working towards ACCA or CFA designations is an advantage;
- Willingness and ability to take part in international engagements.
If you are interested in the vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com.