Business Analyst / Intern
Deloitte announces vacancies
Deloitte is one of the leading International Professional Services firms that offers Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory Audit and Tax and Legal services. Deloitte in Georgia is part of the CIS Holdings Limited (“Deloitte CIS”), a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL). Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
Deloitte is pleased to offer a number of exciting job opportunities for bright and proactive team players to join its Advisory department for the positions of:
- Business Analyst
Roles for Business Analyst:
- Being a part of an experienced team, you will have the opportunity to work on challenging consulting projects for major Georgian and/or multinational companies.
- Close collaboration with Financial Advisory department on cross-service multinational projects.
- Delivering strategy and operational projects – ranging from long term business strategy advisory projects through performance improvement and cost reduction; from market review to complex bankable feasibility study.
- Personal responsibility for developing and owning project recommendations and documents Opportunity to lead work streams within a project or manage smaller projects with a high degree of independence.
- Operations Transformation practical knowledge and methodology development.
- Supporting sales and business development activity.
Requirements for Business Analyst:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Georgian. Knowledge of Russian or other third language is considered as an advantage; International language certificates will be considered as an advantage. Please share your public writings (if any).
- Experience in accounting, financial reporting and financial modelling. ACCA levels or understanding of IFRS are welcomed.
- Experience in market review, strategy development, data collection and analysis.
- Experience in programming will be an advantage (e.i. R, Java, SQL, other)
- Understanding of how large businesses operate, how they are organized, how key businessprocesses are being managed;
- Proficiency in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word); PowerPoint – advanced formatting (hot keys, alignment): Advanced Excel (pivot, macros, complex formulas, etc).
- A high degree of self-motivation, drive and ambition, high self-discipline and timemanagement, good team-player;
- Excellent communication skills, strong analytical and research skills, attention to details;
- All candidates must have full travel mobility and permit to live and work in Georgia.
- Although most work is likely to be in Tbilisi, specific projects might be located elsewhere in CIS.
Roles for Intern:
- A fantastic opportunity exists for bright, ambitious graduates and Senior year (final year) students to join Deloitte Tbilisi practice.
- If you are willing to work hard, demonstrate initiative and potential, and you are interested in getting unique practical experience within a leading international company, we want to hear from you!
- We are looking for individuals with considerable potential who welcome the challenge of working in a growing company. We offer exciting opportunities for professional development, challenging tasks and an excellent friendly working environment!
- Cross-functional international communication.
Requirements for Intern:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, Georgian and Russian or other 3rd language are welcomed.
- University degree (or final year student).
- Ability to work full time.
- Analytical skills, ability to work with information, structural thinking.
- Good knowledge of financial management, accounting will be considered as an advantage;
- Desire and ability to learn and develop.
- Ability to work as part of the team.
- High level of motivation and commitment.
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live by our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society, and make an impact that matters.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 22, 2021.
Header of the email should indicate “Attn: Business Analyst”; “Intern”.
No telephone enquiries please. Successful candidates will be contacted directly.