Deloitte announces vacancies in Tax and Legal Department
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers Audit, Consulting, Corporate Finance, Enterprise Risk, and Tax and Legal services. Deloitte is represented in 20 largest cities across CIS, including Tbilisi. Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
Deloitte has excellent opportunities for qualified specialists for the position of:
Accounting assistant in Tax & Legal Department
The successful candidate should have:
• University degree in finance/accounting/business administration/economics
• Any completed stage of ACCA is a plus
• Written and oral communication skills in English
• Good knowledge of taxation and accounting
• Basic knowledge of the accounting standards
• At least 2 years of work experience in accounting field (experience of working with accounting software package is a plus).
Please send your CV in English to: email@example.com stating the "Accountant assistant" in the subject field.
Please, indicate your salary expectation in CV otherwise your CV will not be processed.
The deadline for the submission of CV is 02 June 2021.
No telephone inquiries, please. Successful candidates will be contacted.