Deloitte announces vacancies
Deloitte is pleased to offer a number of exciting job opportunities for bright and proactive team players
Deloitte is looking for an In-House Legal Counsel to join our Internal Client Service Department.
Function: Internal Client Services
Job Title: In-House Legal Counsel
Business Unit: In House Legal
In-House Legal Counsel in Tbilisi is responsible for (a) review of the contracts between Deloitte and its clients; (b) review of contracts between Deloitte and Deloitte’s vendors (i.e. those companies that provide services to Deloitte); (c) advising Deloitte management on various legal issues, including compliance, labor, dispute resolution, corporate, etc.
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, consulting, corporate finance, enterprise risk, and tax and legal services. Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
The role will involve
- Reviewing/preparing/updating different types of commercial agreements, memorandums, NDA’s;
- Specifying internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance;
- Communicating and negotiating with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authorities etc.) as may be necessary;
- Research and drafting legal opinions on various legal queries;
- Cooperating with front-office departments and third parties on legal issues;
- Participation in the various legal projects;
- Monitoring of the Georgian legislation and some other informational recourses.
- Degree in Law from a Georgian educational institution
- 4 + years of relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Knowledge of Russian would be a plus
- Ability to own an area of responsibility suggesting and implementing improvements
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to work in multi-cultural environment
- Extensive computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
We offer you
- Opportunity to work with an experienced team and participation in extensive training and development programs
- Excellent career opportunities
- Insurance Coverage
- Great opportunity to use experience of multinational company
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live by our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society, and make an impact that matters. Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model in terms of quality, integrity, and positive change.
At Deloitte we are completely committed to attracting and retaining professional and ambitious talent and as such we are absolutely dedicated to investing in and helping our people to excel. The fact is we believe building strong relationships with our people is as important to the success of our business as building strong relationships with clients.
We are flexible in our approach and are committed to changing, adapting and improving both internally and with regard to the services we offer our clients. As a result, we look for candidates who are not only skilled professionals in their field, but who can also partner with us - candidates who are able to adapt, change and drive this exciting improvement forward with us. We are dedicated to giving you all the tools available to fulfil your potential and we are able to offer you our 100 percent commitment as your career partner for the journey.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 14, 2020
Please, indicate your salary expectation in CV.
Header of the email should indicate “Attn: In-House Legal Counsel”
No telephone enquiries please. Successful candidates will be contacted directly.