Economic and Financial Policy Analyst
Deloitte announces a vacancy
Deloitte announces a vacancy for the position of Economic and Financial Policy Analyst.
Short notice - 2 weeks - 1 month - max.
Position title: Economic and Financial Policy Analyst
- Conduct research and analysis of various economic and financial policy areas (for example commodity market, shadow banking, fintech, capital markets, crowdfunding, etc.).
- Manage technical assistance in the area of innovation and digitalization policy.
- Develop scopes of work and terms of reference for consultants and activities.
- Participate in the development of economic reviews.
- Organize work of periodic foreign and local short-term technical advisors, as well as grantees.
- Participate in public-private dialogue working groups regarding Program activities.
- Assist in public outreach and awareness activities relating to Program activities.
- Assist Program leadership on weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual, and other ad hoc reporting.
- At least 5 years of working experience in economic policy and finance area.
- Master’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Law, Public Administration, or related field.
- Fluent in Georgian and English.
- The ability to develop relations with partner organizations and other external bodies.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent writing skills (English and Georgian) to convey ideas clearly, concisely, and logically.
Deloitte is an international organization that operates a high performing culture. We are looking for Georgia’s most talented people to join our team.
Please send your CV in English to: email@example.com stating the "Analyst" in the subject field.
The deadline for the submission of CV is June 20, 2022.
Please, indicate in CV your salary expectation.
No telephone inquiries, please. Successful candidates will be contacted.