Deloitte Announces vacancies
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, corporate finance, tax and legal services to many National and International clients. Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together as One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
As a member of Deloitte Georgia team, you will have the opportunity to work under close supervision of more experienced colleagues including managers and partners, help to execute and deliver on our engagements. In return, you will receive real life on-job learning tailored to your unique interests and aspirations; get all the necessary skills, knowledge and opportunities to progress professionally and personally. As you build up on your competencies and experience, you will become a trusted business advisor adding value to our clients and engagement teams every day.
At Deloitte, we are completely committed to attracting and retaining highly skilled, professional and ambitious talent and as such, we are dedicated to investing in and helping our people to excel. The fact is we believe that building strong relationships with our people is as important to the success of our business as building strong relationships with clients. Moreover, it is that belief that drives ongoing efforts to develop a talented, passionate and engaged team - a team that will continue to make Deloitte the standard of excellence around the globe.
The role will involve:
- Monitoring network equipment state and utilization, remediating issues as they occur;
- Performing new network equipment installation and configuration;
- Update equipment firmware as soon as new versions are released;
- Identifying equipment performance issues and remediating issues;
- Performing user support activities as 2nd/3d line;
- Working with our IT operations and support teams, global support and vendors, to resolve technical issues;
- Working effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where; people are recognized for their contribution;
- Working independently on projects.
- Hands-on experience in implementation and maintenance of network LAN/WAN and security equipment (Cisco, CheckPoint);
- Strong understanding of LAN and WAN protocols and technologies;
- Experience using network monitoring tools and analyzers (Wireshark, NetFlow, SNMP);
- Experience in supporting, and deployment of Microsoft unified communications products (Skype for Business/Lync) and voice gateways;
- Monitoring systems deployment and maintenance. (Cisco Prime Infrastructure, etc.)
- Experience with enterprise network topology planning, network security principles, and general network best design practice;
- Experience with Cisco, Checkpoint, F5 security products and load balancing technologies;
- Experience in implementation and support of redundant Network Infrastructure;
- Proactive behavior;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Russian and English;
- Securing Network Systems by enforcing policies and monitoring access to them;
- Experience in leading the team 3-5 people;
- Experience in the same area for at least 3-5 years;
In-depth knowledge of the following network technologies:
- Network protocols;
- IP Routing protocols;
- LAN, and WAN technologies and protocols (ACL, VLAN, STP, HSRP, VRRP, NAT/PAT, PPP,);
- VPN technologies (IPSec, GRE, DMVPN);
- VoIP and unified communications SIP, ISDN PRI, LAN/WAN QoS;
- Wireless technologies and security (802.11a/g/n/ac, WPA/WPA2, PEAP, EAP- TLS, 802.1X);
- CISCO Certification is a plus;
Please send the CV in English to: email@example.com stating the "Network Engineer" in the subject field.
The deadline for the submission of CV is 28th May 2021.
No telephone inquiries, please. Successful candidates will be contacted.