Financial Reporting in Georgia – Overview, Practice, Recommendations
Deloitte Academy online training
on 28 April Deloitte Academy held an online training session - “Financial Reporting in Georgia – Overview, Practice, Recommendations”.
Training covered the following important topics:
- An overview of the law, terminology and requirements;
- Legal grounds for accounting and reporting;
- Tips for determining the size category of an entity;
- Procedures for submission and working with electronic portal;
- Management reporting and non-financial statements;
- Liability and dispute resolution;
- Amendments and updates;
- Submission experience in 2018-2019;
- Recommendations for 2020 submissions and beyond.
The representatives of various companies operating in Georgia attended the webinar.