Japanese Automotive club meeting
19 November 2014 | Moskvich Restaurant in the Retro Mobil Museum
The event has ended!
Deloitte CIS, would like to invite you to participate in a round table discussion for representatives of Japanese companies in the Automotive sector. The event will take place on 19 November 2014 at the Moskvich Restaurant in the Retro Mobil Museum.
The global automotive market is in a state of constant development, while, the Russian automotive industry currently faces a number of significant challenges, including: reduced sales volumes, increased competition, changing consumer habits including increased expectations, and constant changes to legislation regulating disposal tariffs, local content and transfer pricing.
The agenda of the forthcoming round table will be as follows:
- Welcome address from representatives of the Deloitte CIS
- Recycling subsidies and new duties for automotive companies: how to save costs and avoid risks
- New form of VAT return: how to mitigate company’s efforts and risks
- Transfer pricing: how to react to questions from the tax and customs authorities
- New procedures for registration of branch and representative office
Date: 19 November 2014
Time: 12:00 – 15:00 (Registration opens at 11:30)
Venue: Moskvich Restaurant, Retro Mobil Museum, Building 2/1, Usacheva Street, Moscow
The event will be free of charge. The number of places is limited, we expect no more than 2 people from one company, so please confirm your participation as soon as possible. The event will be delivered in English.