Research & development and government incentives
If your business is planning expansion, relocation or investment, there are a wide range of incentives, grants, subsidies and tax breaks offered by both national and regional governments. These can range from tax breaks for investment above a certain threshold to tax incentives for R&D spending.
A Comprehensive Approach
Applying for these incentives can be a time-consuming and complex process. Our experienced team can help you at every stage of the way by:
- Advising on the range of incentives available using knowledge of your business and high-level expertise of tax legislation
- Helping select the most appropriate grants, incentives or tax breaks for your business
- Conducting a feasibility review of your potential claim
- Making sure that applications and business plans are tailored to maximize the potential benefit
- Assisting in your negotiations with national and regional government
- Preparing supporting documentation for the authorities
- Handling information requests from government bodies
- Supporting with the settlement of tax disputes in the area of tax incentives together with the Deloitte tax dispute resolution team
- Advising on the set-up and management of your R&D activity (assessment of relevant government support, developing an optimal R&D strategy for the company)
Uniquely qualified specialists
Our dedicated service is unique in the marketplace, and the reputation of our team is unrivalled.
We have already helped a significant number of companies from various industries to receive tax savings by recognising their eligible activities and qualifying costs and preparing robust claims.