Discover bold new ideas and HR strategies at the IMPACT 2015 conference
April 28-May 1, 2015
Discover bold new ideas and HR strategies to invigorate your organization at IMPACT 2015. IMPACT is Bersin by Deloitte's annual research-based executive conference for HR, learning and talent leaders and their teams. IMPACT brings together some of the world's leading HR strategies and organizations. It is your chance to learn about new trends and talent strategies and to meet Bersin by Deloitte's team of analysts and other industry leaders. Come to IMPACT for four days of learning, networking and fun!
Why attend IMPACT?
Join more than 400 HR, talent and learning colleagues at the Trump National Doral Hotel in Miami for:
- 24 sessions on a variety of HR-related topics
- Keynotes from industry leaders
- Presentations by the 2015 WhatWorks® Award Finalists
- Networking activities
IMPACT is a uniquely intimate opportunity to connect one-on-one with some of the world's most innovative and inspired executives, all focused on optimizing the performance of their organizations' most valuable asset — their people. You'll come away with new ideas and tools for global talent management and leveraging today's social and analytical technologies for better business outcomes.
We are now finalizing our robust agenda, which will include 24 breakout sessions, several keynote presentations and interactive workshops, as well as networking receptions and social activities. See below for a preview. We invite you to check back frequently for updates.
Global, Integrated Talent Management: What Matters Most?
- New Technologies for Talent Analytics
- Three Ways to Turn Data into Insights
- Reconnecting Learners with L&D
- Gaining a Competitive Edge with High-Impact Talent Acquisition
- Partnering for the Win: Recruiters and Hiring Managers Align for Results
- Hire Better to Retain Longer: How Your Employment Brand Helps
- The Great Divide: HCM Technology in the Global Enterprise
- Talent Analytics Roundtable: The Road to Predictive Analytics