მობილური კავშირის ბაზრის 2015 წლის საერთაშორისო კვლევა
მოხარული ვართ წარმოგიდგინოთ რუსეთის მობილური კავშირის ბაზრის კვლევის მეოთხე გამოცემა. ეს კვლევა საერთაშორისო კვლევის ნაწილია, რომელიც 31 ქვეყანაში განხორციელდა.
Nowadays no one is surprised by the fact that mobile communication has become an irreplaceable service for most of us, while modern mobile phones of any price have embodied features of other gadgets and became our daily essentials. Over the past two years, smartphone penetration in Russia have almost doubled thus reaching the level of developed countries. The evolving functionality of devices impacts consumer behavior and opens new communication channels for all those in the loop.
The Survey aims at highlighting key trends faced by the Russian mobile consumer market in 2015. Here are the major findings:
- 73% of respondents use smartphones 1
- 2 years is the average lifespan for primary phones which remains stable despite the economic recession 2
- 28% of primary phones are made by B-brand vendors which become more and more popular thus competing A-brands 3
- 16% of smartphone owners say they use LTE technology 4
- 33% is the penetration of IM among subscribers (weekly usage) 5
- 83% of respondents aged 18–24 have used social networks to communicate with others over the last week which is still being the most popular way of communication for this age group 6
- 58% of users say they would use their devices for in-store payments 7
- 32 is the average number of times users check their phones over a day 8
- 32% of users check their phones without being prompted by notification 9
To what extent users got addicted to these personal-pocket-multifunctional centers of communication and entertainment? What is the difference between those ‘addicted’ and the ‘moderate’ ones? Check out the answers and more in our infographics.
1 Base: All adults aged 18–75