2015 Insurance M&A Outlook
Now that the insurance sector has come through the financial crisis and many companies are on better financial footing, C-suites and boards of directors are placing renewed attention on the quest for profitable growth. While growing organically is proving difficult, the strategy to deploy available capital to M&A continues to accelerate. This report highlights the current state of insurance industry M&A and examines the top issues facing companies in 2015.
Read the 2015 Insurance M&A Outlook for further discussion of key factors that support continuing acceleration of insurance M&A. Those topics include:
- Strengthening macro conditions
- Regulatory developments
- Investment activity by private equity (PE) firms
- Capital management balancing act
- New entrants in the M&A game
- Heightened demand by foreign insurers to enter the US market.