Insights on today’s hot topics in life sciences and health care
The Health Care Current, a weekly series published by the Deloitte US Center for Health Solutions, explores breaking news and developments in the health care industry, examines key issues facing life sciences and health care companies and provides updates and insights on policy, regulatory, and legislative changes.
Hear from our Deloitte Global leaders about today’s hot topics impacting the life sciences and health care industry.
- You can't build a new house without the proper tools (1 November, 2016)
- MACRA: The status quo is not an option (19 July, 2016)
- Please rate your stay: A better patient experience is associated with higher hospital margins (12 July, 2016)
- Getting to real value in health care (10 May, 2016)
- Provider-sponsored plans: The innovation health care needs (29 March, 2016)
- Academic medical centers: Making innovation a core competency (9 February, 2016)
- Repeat after me: Inventions do not always lead to innovation (11 October, 2016)
- Evolving drug policy: Working toward a solution (26 July, 2016)
- Improving patient outcomes: translating better evidence into better results (28 June, 2016)
- Is medical innovation ready for the evolution of value-based care? (22 March, 2016)