Global Business Tax Services
Our Private Client Services team provides innovative and holistic solutions to wealthy individuals and entrepreneurs both in Gibraltar and internationally. The wealth management solutions we can deliver include not only tax advice, but also encompass our clients' wider commercial needs.
High net worth individuals (HNWI) place a high value on timely information, increased certainty, and privacy protections. In Deloitte we recognize the special needs of this sector and strive to offer our HNWI clients efficient and cost effective solutions, tailor made to meet their individual requirements.
• Liaising with the Finance Centre;
• Introductions to local estate agents, banks and lawyers;
• Organising property viewings;
• Obtaining a Gibraltar civilian registration card.
In addition we also offer the following services to our HNWI clients:
• Preparation of Gibraltar income tax return and other compliance matters;
• Setting up and management of trusts and companies.
• Tax planning
• Wealth management
• Succession planning
• Yacht registration
• Changing current driving licence for a Gibraltar licence
• ‘Concierge’ services
Our Tax Practice in Gibraltar provides a comprehensive range of services from tax compliance to tax advisory including corporate/group restructuring and strategic tax planning.
It’s not just our breadth and depth of capabilities that make us a leading adviser for so many organisations. In a continually changing, challenging and often complex tax environment, you need advisers who will work closely with you to address your specific business requirements.
Our teams can assist your organisation across all aspects of tax and work with you to put in place sustainable tax solutions that are aligned with your wider business agenda and strategy. We can help you respond effectively and efficiently to today’s dynamic environment whatever your size, location or need.
We combine a wealth of in-house tax and accountancy expertise to provide innovative yet practical advice.
Our services include:
- Tax compliance
- Gibraltar Tax Advice
- Setting up Gibraltar companies
- Advance tax rulings requests
- Development Aid applications
- Façade allowance applications
- Supporting business initiatives
- Development of tax structures
- International tax planning;
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Restructuring and reorganizations
As well as ensuring that your tax return is completed in the approved manner we can assist you in every step of the way in complying with your tax obligations, such as making certain that your assessment is properly completed, ensuring that you are taking advantage of any tax concessions available and providing assistance in relation to arranging payments if required.
Our tax professionals specialise in both personal and corporate taxation - which means they appreciate that corporate and personal taxes can at times overlap and when this is the case they can provide effective strategies to decrease your overall tax burden.
We also offer specialised tax services to High Net Worth Individuals (HNWIs) as well as assistance in applying for Gibraltar’s lucrative Category 2 Residency status. See further details in our section on Private Client Services.
Company Incorporation & Administration
Deloitte’s specialised Corporate Services subsidiary is licensed in Gibraltar by the Financial Services Commission to provide company incorporation and administration services.
Our services include:
• Company Incorporation and Management, including preparation of Memorandums and Articles of Association;
• Provision of ready-made shelf companies;
• Part X & Part XIV (branch) registrations
• Company domiciliation (into and out of Gibraltar)
• Provision of Nominee Shareholders;
• Provision of registered office facilities;
• Provision of company secretarial services
• Liaising with relevant Government departments, eg Companies House, Employment Services, Trade Licensing etc.
• Opening and operation of bank accounts;
• Preparation and filing of annual return and accounts as well as other statutory filings
• Mail forwarding service;
• Registration of charges;
• International company searches;
• Compliance guidelines;
• Yacht registration;
• Assistance with arranging corporate restructuring ;
• Striking off and company cessation.
For clients wishing to set up a Trust or Foundation, we can provide advice during the trust set up process as well as trust administration and accounting services.