The life sciences sector is rapidly shifting gears to address the pandemic and offers opportunities to bring innovation to the forefront and resolve these monumental challenges. At the same time, the pharma sector continues to address important issues such as drug discovery, pipeline growth, genomics, manufacturing and supply chains, and business models.
As the industry looks to invest in a “better normal”, it is imperative to bring a fresh perspective on the critical issues impacting the pharma and biotech companies. Join Deloitte at the FT Global Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Conference 2020 as we bring together leaders from across the industry to discuss these trends and create a successful life sciences ecosystem, respond to COVID-19, and prepare for the future.
Key issues to be addressed at the conference:
- Reshaping the Pharma Pipeline for Growth
- Realizing the Value and ROI of Real-World Evidence (RWE) / Real-World Data (RWD)
- The Power of Genomics
- The Changing Power Structure of the Industry - How is Pharma Innovation Model Evolving?
- How Technology is Transforming R&D
- Manufacturing- and Supply Chain - The New Competitive Edge for Pharma
- How do we Pay for Cures?
- The Future of Cell and Gene Therapies