Last revised: 24 May 2018
This Cookie Notice is part of our Privacy Statement. For more information about us, and how we protect visitor information, please see our Privacy Statement.
What cookies do we use and why?
- user input cookies (session-id) such as first party cookies to keep track of the user's input when filling in the online application forms for the duration of a session
- authentication cookies, to identify the user once he/she has logged in, for the duration of a session
- user-centric security cookies, used to detect authentication abuses, for a limited persistent duration
- load-balancing cookies, for the duration of session
- user-interface customization cookies such as language or font preferences, for the duration of a session (or slightly longer).
Our application process allows you to pull relevant information from social media tools (such as LinkedIn, Indeed, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.) into your online application form and to facilitate this we use third party social plug-in content-sharing cookies, for logged in members of a social network.
Cookie Browser controls
Most browsers will allow you to see what cookies you have and delete them on an individual basis or block cookies from particular or all websites. Be aware that any preference you have set will be lost if you delete all cookies. For more information on how to modify your browser settings to block or filter cookies, please contact your browser support directly.
We may modify or amend this Cookie Notice from time to time at our discretion. When we make changes to this notice, we will amend the revision date at the top of this page, and such modified or amended Cookie Notice shall be effective to you and your information as of that revision date. We encourage you to periodically review this Cookie Notice to be informed about how we are using cookies.