Dbriefs Industries Webcasts
These webcasts are from the U.S. Dbriefs webcast program
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits
To be eligible for Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits, you must view the original live Webcast.
Contact U.S. Dbriefs for technical and CPE questions of these webcasts.
There are no upcoming webcasts at this moment
Oil, Gas & Chemicals
Industry outlook 2022: Oil, gas & chemicals
1 February 2022
Host: Kate Hardin, managing director, Deloitte Services LP
Attendees will learn what key trends Deloitte is watching for in the oil, gas, and chemical industries in the coming year. The discussion will explore the path forward for oil, gas, and chemical companies. We’ll discuss:
- Where oil, gas, and chemical organizations are investing and how they are streamlining their resource portfolios and R&D capabilities.
- How companies are positioning for the energy transition and additional environmental, social, and governance (ESG) requirements.
- How companies are focusing on attracting, training, and retaining employees in a tight labor market.
Technology, Media, & Telecommunication
Finding the Pocket: Surfing the Wave of Digital Platform Regulation
4 November 2021
Host: Marlo Karp, partner, Deloitte & Touche LLP
Digital platforms are under increased consumer and regulatory pressure around competition, ecosystem equity, trust, and safety. The systemic impact of these trends transcends big tech companies and are growing risks to online business models for many companies. We’ll discuss:
- The global regulatory environment and how coming waves may break differently across territories.
- Major implications of these shifts across different internet ecosystems.
- Proactive measures leaders can take to shape new competitive positioning.