Deloitte named a global leader in Innovation Strategy and New Product Development Consulting by Kennedy
Global Communications, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
Tel: + 1 (516) 918-7170
New York, 16 October 2013 — Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) is pleased to announce that Kennedy has named Deloitte a global leader in Innovation Strategy and New Product Development Consulting in their recent report entitled Innovation Strategy & New Product Development Consulting 2013.
The report notes “Deloitte’s service offering in this space is among the broadest, ranging from high-level corporate strategy integration and portfolio management to deep product development process and related technology expertise.”
“The depth of innovation acumen, combined with scale, agility, and deep sector expertise enables Deloitte to serve clients with actionable insights,” says Jeff Watts, DTTL Global Leader, Strategy & Operations. “We believe these attributes put Deloitte in a unique position to help clients transform their businesses to meet the complexities and challenges of the global business environment. We are very pleased to be recognized by Kennedy for our continued investment and leadership in innovation strategy, as we believe it substantiates our focus on how we are serving clients.”
The report focuses on how companies are engaging consultants to help them create value by developing new products and services and devising new methods and processes that enable them to bring those products to markets faster, at less cost, and with better aligned performance. It focuses on how companies differentiate themselves in the markets they compete in – and in the extreme, the markets they create.
- Deloitte named a Kennedy Vanguard Leader based on breadth and depth of capabilities.
- Deloitte appears the furthest to the right in the Leaders quadrant in terms of “breadth of consulting capabilities.”
- “The firm [Deloitte] leads the multi-service competitive group in its progress up the S&O service offering ladder, augmenting its strength in product development operations with customer and corporate strategy capabilities that rival the strategy firms.”
- “Deloitte distinguishes itself with its deep roots in disruptive innovation thinking and, with the acquisition of Monitor and its Doblin affiliate, creative design. Deloitte may not boast the single best capability in any one of these areas, but by combining strong depth across the range of them, it achieves the greatest breadth of service among Vanguard firms.”
- “With its decade-long development of an execution-oriented innovation and product development service offer, Deloitte has amassed one of the broadest portfolios of pre-configured tools and methodologies to enhance its service delivery.”
- “The firm’s [Deloitte] heritage of being at the forefront of disruptive innovation thinking and the addition of the Doblin Group, which has a unique outlook and capability set among multi-service and strategy firms, take the firm’s offering further into innovation goal setting and creative design.”
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms.
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte has in the region of 200,000 professionals, all committed to becoming the standard of excellence.