Inside magazine - Issue 19
November 2018 - CIO
It is with great pleasure that we introduce the nineteenth edition of Inside magazine dedicated to Chief Information Officers. As in previous years, we will present different technology hot-topics that are revolutionizing the financial market and changing the way businesses operate, whilst providing you with the tools needed to keep up with advancements and be prepared to face today’s challenges.
In a world where the financial landscape is constantly evolving, companies must strive to achieve a competitive advantage,
obtaining a better and stable position within the marketplace. The best way for companies to achieve a competitive advantage and overcome challenges generated from sources such as digital transformation, increasing regulatory pressures, and the ever-morphing corporate and consumer focus, is through innovation. These demanding factors will also come from emerging and maturing technologies, as it is expected that technology will disturb the sequence of the value chain and in turn combine value chains in a more complicated manner.
In order to support CIOs in navigating through these challenges and provide decision makers with an international vision, Inside is proud of unveiling its second EMEA FS Technology edition in partnership with the Deloitte network and external contributors. We hope this edition will help CIOs and equip them with the knowledge and insight to not only be able to face upcoming changes, but also to lead and initiate them.
This latest edition is also an opportunity for us to announce that change is in the air for our next publication of Inside. As we aim to continuously improve our readers’ experience, we are delighted to announce a transformation on the horizon with the release of the twentieth edition. Keep your eyes peeled, Inside is regenerating!
In this issue
Part 01 | From an innovation and digital perspective
- Prospery, Wealth Management Reinvented
- Your bank isn't digital, unless it's digital at its core
- Transformation of core applications on the path toward digitalization
- Open banking
What worked in the past is not good enough for the future
- The next generation data platform
Part 02 | From a core transformation/technology perspective
- IT cost allocation
The gateway to business alignment and mature service management... if done correctly
- Current cloud challenges are (likely) not what you think they are. Are you up-to-date?
- The tokenization of assets is disrupting the financial industry. Are you ready?
- Can blockchain accelerate financial inclusion globally?
- From robotic to cognitive automation
- Traditional PMS software strategies to face the rise of rono-advisory solutions
- Instant Payments
- Digitalization of clinical trials
How new technologies enhance the future of health care