Life at Deloitte
International Women’s Day 2019
Now is the time. From grassroots activism to worldwide action, we are entering an exciting period of history where the world expects balance. We notice its absence and celebrate its presence. Balance drives a better working world. For that reason, the theme for International Women’s Day 2019 is #BalanceforBetter. Everyone can play a part – so invite your friends, colleagues and community to join us and work to make gender equality a reality. Together we can make a difference.
At Deloitte, we’re happy to get involved and do our part to progress gender equality. Learn more about some of our initiatives below:
- Having your voice heard as a partner and as a mother
- Work-Life balance: Michele McGuire's story
- Young Women Challenge: Deloitte Luxembourg
- Interviewing for a new job while heavily pregnant
- Inspiring young girls to pursue a career in STEM
- Achieving gender equality: Deloitte Australia
- The Female Quotient at Davos: building better boardrooms
- Diversity Sounding Board
- How one grapefruit can influence your career path
Join our celebration by tweeting, posting, or otherwise sharing what gender equality means to you using the hashtags #BalanceforBetter #IWD2019.
Not sure what to write? See below for a few suggestions on how you can Balance for Better!
- I commit to #BalanceforBetter by questioning any lack of women's participation.
- I commit to #BalanceforBetter and will nominate women for opportunities.
- I commit to #BalanceforBetter and will campaign for equality in meaningful ways.
- I commit to #BalanceforBetter by celebrating women role models and their journeys.
OECD panel highlights progress and challenges facing women on International Women’s Day