The 2020 Millennial Survey livestream event
The 2020 Millennial Survey livestream
On 25 June at 10:00 a.m. EDT, Deloitte hosted a 45-minute live discussion about the results of Deloitte Global’s annual Millennial Survey. The survey connected with more than 27,500 millennials and Gen Zs around the world, some before the COVID-19 pandemic and others after, to understand their views on business and the world around them.
Deloitte Global 2020 Millennial Survey: Resilient generations hold the key to creating a “better normal”
In January 2020, Deloitte Global completed a seven-week survey of more than 18,000 millennials and Gen Zs to understand their views on work, society, and the world at large. But soon after, the global pandemic ushered in a new reality. To understand how the crisis has impacted the views of young people, Deloitte fielded a second survey of 9,100 millennials and Gen Zs across 13 countries. While the impact of the pandemic hit millennials and Gen Zs hard, they remain resilient in the face of adversity and are determined to drive positive change in their communities and around the world.
During the Millennial Survey livestream conversation, we’ll discuss key findings from the survey and explore questions like:
- Why do the panelists think millennials and Gen Zs express such high levels of stress? Why do they think stress levels were lower during the peak of the pandemic?
- Do they agree there is less of a stigma around mental health among younger people?
- Will remote working be a long-term trend? What potential benefits, if any, are there if remote working becomes more widely adopted?
- Do they worry that climate change will be put on the back burner after the pandemic?
- How do they think the pandemic might impact millennial and Gen Z spending habits and long-term financial security?
- What could businesses do to change that perception that they care more about profit than having a positive impact on society?
- What should the traditional media do to build trust?
Whether you are just starting your career or are already a seasoned professional, this livestream will deliver valuable insights into the experiences, evolving needs, and expectations of the largest cohort of the current and future workforce.